Grant has 20 years experience in Australia, New Zealand and Europe and has personally worked for large international and multi top tier clients and small to medium business owners.
Grant is well known for his practical, no fuss, innovative problem solving approach. He provides his clients with solutions through values of integrity, commitment and respect.
Often referred to as the lawyer with a great sense of humour, clients know Grant brings an exceptional amount of experience, is fair, honest and transparent and that he delivers what he promises.
Grant Cheesman started Grant Ross Legal because he believes the legal service needs to change to be innovative and flexible to suit client's needs and the changing work environment.
- 20 years experience as a specialist property and commercial lawyer in leading firms in New Zealand and Australia
- 2 years supplementary tax structuring, funds advisory, tax advisory and securitisation experience with Ernst & Young (London).
Contact Grant for a no obligation free chat on:
+61 481 137 102
- Commercial Law
- Transactional Law
- Contractual Law
- Banking and Financial Law
- SMSF property investment
- Retail Law
- Property finance
- Property finance
- Distressed assets and debt instruments
- Specialist leasing including ground and concurrent leases
- Joint ventures
- Leasing Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Asset due diligence
- Property taxes
- Specialist conveyancing, including receiver, mortgagee, liquidator and ‘controllers appointed’ sales, large off the plan developments
- Unique experience in Australian, New Zealand and European property sectors
LSV Borrello Perth now Thompson Geer Lawyers
Special Counsel, Commercial & Property
Aug 2014 - Jan 2018
Minter Ellison Perth/Melbourne
Senior Associate, Real Estate & Development
Jul 2009 - Aug 2014
Ernst & Young London
Manager, Real Estate Transactions & Stamp Taxes
Oct 2007-Apr 2009